Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Share | 

Hello from YUL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
W.Ridibundus

PostSubject: Hello from YUL   Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:45 pm

Hi Folks,

Just got a Mouette Bike call W. Ridibundus...it's like blue and white and freekin tall...I have to Yamalink it down a bit..I'm a short Ass (5'8)!
it's New and I will be the first to break it...I will get it this Thursday night!
I read a lot about the bike and I trust I made the right choice. I sincerely think this is the ultimate size, shape, engine displacement, weight
versatility dual purpose quality bike!
My goal is to achieve 500000 KM with it!..this thing will bring me everywhere!..........

I once had a KLX250S and I just loved that Bike, I kept it for a year and sold it to go after different project...lately I couldn't help it and I just had to get back with another Mouette...this time it's the real stuff!

I'm not new to dirt Bike but I was more inclined to road Bike! I had a few! at this time I ride an immaculate Berlin Bike K100RS 16V 1991...a beast...a touring beast!..basically a Bike with a car engine, dry clutch type, shaft driven!

I'm passionate about riding and I'm happy to join this Forum to share my adventure with la Mouette W. Ridibundus

Cheers to all,
Back to top Go down

Hello from YUL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: