Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Share | 

New 250x owner in Sacramento

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gingersmurf02

PostSubject: New 250x owner in Sacramento   Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:23 am

Whatsup all, my name is Ryan, and my friends call me ginger lol
I just traded my 2008 gsxr600 away for a 2009 wr250x, and I'm not looking back  cheers 
Ive always been a yamaha guy, i bought the gsxr because i thought id ride it more, and that didn't happen. I used to own an r1 track bike as well and sold that. Eventually ill pick up another track bike, but for now I'm gonna ride the piss out of my motard! Ive been riding since i was 16, i love track days, i love bikes and cars, and i love to travel.
I joined the forum, well because I've learned that forums are great places to learn new info, meet cool people, and blow my money in the FS section!  bannana 
anyways, I'm digging the emoticon selections, and I'm looking forward to learning about the new bike and meeting some locals! keep the rubber side down!

-Ginger

Back to top Go down
250riders

PostSubject: Re: New 250x owner in Sacramento   Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:37 pm

Hello Ryan (Ginger),

Welcome to the forum. Another X rider down south of you a bit. You probably have a ton of great motard roads up in the hills near you!

Jon
Back to top Go down

New 250x owner in Sacramento
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1