Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Anyone going to the March Moto Madness in TN?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mollycbr123

Anyone going to the March Moto Madness in TN? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone going to the March Moto Madness in TN?   Anyone going to the March Moto Madness in TN? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 11:13 pm

We've got a group heading over from North Carolina for the March Moto Madness in Tellico Plains, TN.  It will be my first dual sport adventure on the little WR.  Hoping to have the pipe, programmer and other mods done before the trip.

http://www.marchmotomadness.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSqMwaJKPmw&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DJSqMwaJKPmw&app=desktop

Anyone else on the forum here going?
Back to top Go down
danwray

danwray

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to the March Moto Madness in TN?   Anyone going to the March Moto Madness in TN? EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:03 am

first I've heard of it, but seriously considering it now. looks like a blast, and not a bad ride from lex, ky
Back to top Go down
mollycbr123

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to the March Moto Madness in TN?   Anyone going to the March Moto Madness in TN? EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 11:41 am

Should be a blast. I have a buddy who may be coming down from just north of you. He's in Union, Ky. You should try to make it. It would be nice to see some other WRs there.
Back to top Go down
mollycbr123

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to the March Moto Madness in TN?   Anyone going to the March Moto Madness in TN? EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 1:23 pm

Bump. Just wanted to see if anyone else was planning to go?
Back to top Go down
pfy50

pfy50

PostSubject: March Madness   Anyone going to the March Moto Madness in TN? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:07 am

Planning on it if not in Florida. Hopefully I'll have the bike up and running if I get enough clear, dry, warm(45 deg. +) weather here in NE Tenn. tough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to the March Moto Madness in TN?   Anyone going to the March Moto Madness in TN? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone going to the March Moto Madness in TN?
Page 1 of 1