Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Howdy from the Texas Gulf Coast

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TallyJoe

Howdy from the Texas Gulf Coast Empty
PostSubject: Howdy from the Texas Gulf Coast   Howdy from the Texas Gulf Coast EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 1:44 pm

Hello Everyone.

I picked up a 2014 WR250R this past Friday.  I've just put about 20 miles on but compared to a 650 dual sport I had previously it feels much smoother and I really like the handling and fuel injection.

I've put on a flatland racing skid plate and wider foot pegs and have a few other things in boxes ready to install.

Getting ready to go out and continue the break in now.  I'm going to take this to Big Bend National park next month for some gravel road and trail riding.

Need to do some tire research too.

Have a great day.  I'm going to.   Very happy 

Joe
Back to top Go down
xaman

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from the Texas Gulf Coast   Howdy from the Texas Gulf Coast EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 8:18 pm

Congrats Joe!

I'm in Huntsville, where abouts are you?
Back to top Go down
mollycbr123

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from the Texas Gulf Coast   Howdy from the Texas Gulf Coast EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 9:46 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
TallyJoe

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from the Texas Gulf Coast   Howdy from the Texas Gulf Coast EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:48 pm

I'm in Hallettsville, Xaman.  We lived in Conroe from 1984 - 1989.

Joe
Back to top Go down
xaman

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from the Texas Gulf Coast   Howdy from the Texas Gulf Coast EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:59 pm

Right on, I know exactly where that's at.  I have a great friend who grew up there, and we hunt on his parent's place often.  

Give us a report after Big Bend.  I have a bud in San Antonio with a DRZ and we intend to get out that way sometime soon...
Back to top Go down
tx spike

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from the Texas Gulf Coast   Howdy from the Texas Gulf Coast EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:07 am

Just like me, age and all except mine is an 08.  Im in galveston and recently have lots of time on my hands.   Have not got to ride much in the past year, and my bike is down due to bad gas.  Lurking this site to see if i can find a fix.  Pm me if you get this way.  I got a desire to ride the coast from bolivar to port arthur before it gets to hot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from the Texas Gulf Coast   Howdy from the Texas Gulf Coast Empty

Back to top Go down

Howdy from the Texas Gulf Coast
Page 1 of 1