Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Atlanta Area Well Designed WRR/X

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
2wheelrob

2wheelrob

Atlanta Area Well Designed WRR/X  Empty
PostSubject: Atlanta Area Well Designed WRR/X    Atlanta Area Well Designed WRR/X  EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:46 am

http://2wheelrob.smugmug.com/WR250R/i-ZFmkffR/0/L/photo%201-L.jpg

Atlanta Area Well Designed WRR/X  Photo%201-L

Bought a used WR from a rider at advrider.com and am thrilled with the set up.  Have been busy at work these past 6 months, so it has not gotten the kind of workout my bikes usually do…but looking to change that in the coming months.  Here are some of the key mods already performed:

Renazco Seat
Thumper Racing 280 big bore kit
FMF Q4 Silencer with Powerbomb Header
FMF Fuel Programmer
K&N Air Filter
All Black Plastics
AIS Removal Kit
Ultimate Airbox Mod
EXUP Eliminator Plug
Galfer SS front brake line
GYTR fatbar Clamps
Renthal Fatbar RC Mini Bend
Probend Composite Handguards
Enduro Engineering Front and Rear Axel Sliders
Symtec Heated Grips with Heattroller
Mirror Extenders
Zeta Throttle Tube
Zeta Clutch and Brake 3-finger unbreakable levers
Panasonic Relay and fuses from Eastern Beaver
Yamaha engine guards from R model - painted black
Shift Lever from Driven Racing
Battery Tender Pigtail
Evotech Skid Plate
Back-off tail light plate frame
Stebel Nautalus Horn
Speedo healer http://www.12oclocklabs.com/
Chain: DID 520VM-112 G/B
New Tail light and turn signals
Pro Grip 714 Dual Sport Grips

I also installed a tail rack that allows me to use my GIVI top case, and I modified a Parabellum windshield from my DR650 to give me some wind protection in the winter.  Am preparing for the TAT this spring, and could use any advice on side racks and bags.  I have GIVI E-41's I could use, but I don't see any GIVI side racks available. Also not sure the GIVI's would be good for that much off-road.  Appreciate any counsel you have and glad to be on the forum

Last edited by 2wheelrob on Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pic added)
Back to top Go down
paramud

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Area Well Designed WRR/X    Atlanta Area Well Designed WRR/X  EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 3:38 pm

Pictures?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
2wheelrob

2wheelrob

PostSubject: Follow up   Atlanta Area Well Designed WRR/X  EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:53 am

This bike started its life as an "X". The previous owner had both an R and an X. He ordered replacement plastics from overseas and made the necessary swap of wheels etc… The result is an all black version that I think looks awesome. When you add the improved performance of the big bore kit, the pipe, programmer et al, it is a great package.
Back to top Go down
rocketjump

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Area Well Designed WRR/X    Atlanta Area Well Designed WRR/X  EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:02 pm

Except he changed out the black X forks for the gold R forks :\ Still looks nice though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Area Well Designed WRR/X    Atlanta Area Well Designed WRR/X  Empty

Back to top Go down

Atlanta Area Well Designed WRR/X
Page 1 of 1