Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Fun in the mud (0:35)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rocketjump

Fun in the mud (0:35) Empty
PostSubject: Fun in the mud (0:35)   Fun in the mud (0:35) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 3:50 pm

Just a quick video of the highlight of my weekend.  Not sure how YT defaults work now, but 1080 is available.
Back to top Go down
BuilderBob

BuilderBob

PostSubject: Re: Fun in the mud (0:35)   Fun in the mud (0:35) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 3:58 pm

Ha ha.

Glad I'm not the only one. I did that twice yesterday.
Back to top Go down
gatorfan

gatorfan

PostSubject: Re: Fun in the mud (0:35)   Fun in the mud (0:35) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 4:18 pm

Been in that situation too many times to count.

In addition to finagling the bike out you have to keep your eyes peeled for snakes and gators.
Back to top Go down
rocketjump

PostSubject: Re: Fun in the mud (0:35)   Fun in the mud (0:35) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 4:34 pm

Jeez, glad I don't have to worry about any reptiles! In Hawaii the worst that could happen is a bee sting. This was a first for me - that trail has never had a huge hole like that before (that I have seen) and I just thought it would be best to charge it. The pit was 3' deep! Popped my headlight bulb, plus a few other minor damages.

Makes me feel dumb for taking the time to dry my socks a half hour before...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun in the mud (0:35)   Fun in the mud (0:35) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fun in the mud (0:35)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: Ride Related :: Video Rider-
Jump to: