Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

HF - been riding!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Highfive

Highfive

HF - been riding! Empty
PostSubject: HF - been riding!   HF - been riding! EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:59 am

Highfive checking in.....been gone riding! Plan to do that again.

Because so many have asked me to do it, I'm working on gathering all my technical info into one organized place. Hope you find it helpful....when I'm done, cause its cutting in on my Riding Time.... dddog

YamaWow....my compliments on the forum. Looks nice, easy to use, seems to work well. I've got much exploring left...

HF thumb
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

HF - been riding! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HF - been riding!   HF - been riding! EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 10:41 am

HF! Welcome to the pack! Look forward to your compilations and input once you manage to stay grounded for more than five minutes. Very happy thumb

mr_mcbride

HF - been riding! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HF - been riding!   HF - been riding! EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 12:03 pm

javascript:emoticonp('lurk')
Back to top Go down
Chadx

HF - been riding! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HF - been riding!   HF - been riding! EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 9:30 am

Eeeexxxxxccccellent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HF - been riding! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HF - been riding!   HF - been riding! Empty

Back to top Go down

HF - been riding!
Page 1 of 1