Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Greetings from Cincinnati, OH

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ModalGuy

ModalGuy

Greetings from Cincinnati, OH Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Cincinnati, OH   Greetings from Cincinnati, OH EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:54 pm

I've been a lurker over on ADVRider for quite awhile. This seems like the right forum for me to post on. 80% of my riding is comuting back and forth to work using the 70mpg to save a little on guess and take the boredom out of the commute (~30 miles one way). I bought my 2008 WR250R in June of 2008. Can you believe its still stock? It is time for some new tires... I am over 4000 miles on the original trailwings. Time for some Dunlop 606's.
Greetings from Cincinnati, OH Dscn6111
That's my daughter on the left, she and my boys like to ride on the back.

A nice bridge shot on the way out to one of my favorite riding locations:
Greetings from Cincinnati, OH Dscn6410
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Cincinnati, OH   Greetings from Cincinnati, OH EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:23 pm

Welcome HI!!

*bridge pic is muy bueno!
Back to top Go down
wildmotha

wildmotha

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Cincinnati, OH   Greetings from Cincinnati, OH EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:18 pm

Hello and welcome. 606's...sweet!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Cincinnati, OH   Greetings from Cincinnati, OH EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:54 pm

Hi and welcome! Still stock! Better get on that! Greetings from Cincinnati, OH 911463
Back to top Go down
PonchoV

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Cincinnati, OH   Greetings from Cincinnati, OH EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:51 am

WELCOME
Back to top Go down
ModalGuy

ModalGuy

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Cincinnati, OH   Greetings from Cincinnati, OH EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:24 pm

SpaGuru wrote:
Hi and welcome! Still stock! Better get on that! Greetings from Cincinnati, OH 911463

I have childern... but I will accept donations to help the cause! Greetings from Cincinnati, OH 93746
Back to top Go down
PonchoV

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Cincinnati, OH   Greetings from Cincinnati, OH EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:51 pm

Put the kids to work, & cut their allowance. Invest in the wr250 market.

Tell the kids the best one gets the wr when you buy a new one later for yourself.
Back to top Go down
ModalGuy

ModalGuy

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Cincinnati, OH   Greetings from Cincinnati, OH EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:04 pm

PonchoV wrote:
Put the kids to work, & cut their allowance. Invest in the wr250 market.

Tell the kids the best one gets the wr when you buy a new one later for yourself.

nice idea! Greetings from Cincinnati, OH 61865

Besides mods and gear for me, I'm saving for a tw200 for the wife and the oldest son to share.
Back to top Go down
PonchoV

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Cincinnati, OH   Greetings from Cincinnati, OH EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:41 pm

You are indeed a wise rider, take the wife out & get her nice & dirty, then run her through some water crossing to get her wet, then have a cig before the ride home.
Who says riders aren't family folks.
Back to top Go down
ModalGuy

ModalGuy

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Cincinnati, OH   Greetings from Cincinnati, OH EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:07 am

Here's some pictures from where I like to ride.

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=147462&id=1165833228&l=5db5fcfc3a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Cincinnati, OH   Greetings from Cincinnati, OH Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Cincinnati, OH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: