Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

skf mud scrapers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jester

jester

skf mud scrapers Empty
PostSubject: skf mud scrapers   skf mud scrapers EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 12:45 am

hello im new here.

im just wondering if anyone has installed the skf fork mud scrapers. or if they are even available.
Back to top Go down
Biglake

skf mud scrapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: skf mud scrapers   skf mud scrapers EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 9:50 am

Never heard of them do you have a link?

I have skf fork and dust seals, they are an improvment over the stock seals both in ride quality and how long they last.
Back to top Go down
jester

jester

skf mud scrapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: skf mud scrapers   skf mud scrapers EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 10:56 am

http://www.h2rfoxshox.ca/shocks/moto/forks/skf-mud-scraper

Back to top Go down
avc8130

skf mud scrapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: skf mud scrapers   skf mud scrapers EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 4:03 pm

jester wrote:
hello im new here.

im just wondering if anyone has installed the skf fork mud scrapers. or if they are even available.

Never seen those before. I do have the SKF seals/wipers on my forks currently. The green is funky looking.

ac
Back to top Go down
Biglake

skf mud scrapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: skf mud scrapers   skf mud scrapers EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 10:08 am

Cool product I want a set!

Mud is what kills my fork seals and this is the only product I've seen so far that will scrape it off while I ride. thumb 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

skf mud scrapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: skf mud scrapers   skf mud scrapers Empty

Back to top Go down

skf mud scrapers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: Technical :: Suspension-
Jump to: