Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

If you gone cry and scream ! Do it here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rokka

rokka

If you gone cry and scream ! Do it here Empty
PostSubject: If you gone cry and scream ! Do it here   If you gone cry and scream ! Do it here EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:01 pm

I wan to cry and scream right now! My father past away to day an I an sad and I will everybody to know that I an really fucking sad :( :(
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: If you gone cry and scream ! Do it here   If you gone cry and scream ! Do it here EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:20 pm

Sorry to hear that man. I hope you can deal with it better as time goes by. Sounds like you're having a rough go of it right now. My condolences.
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: If you gone cry and scream ! Do it here   If you gone cry and scream ! Do it here EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:54 pm

My deepest sympathies good sir.

I lost my dad in 1980, and buried my mother in 2004.

Be angry. Be sad. Scream. Cry.

But know that the cycle of life does not have to be "fair", and that one day you will be able to find peace with things.

I hope you can find comfort with family and friends.

Peace.

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
rokka

rokka

PostSubject: OOps   If you gone cry and scream ! Do it here EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:40 am

Thanks Motokid an Mwakey !

Oops ! Maybe i should not have written this stuff, but a little to much to drink and everything.
Its done and i will not erase it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you gone cry and scream ! Do it here   If you gone cry and scream ! Do it here Empty

Back to top Go down

If you gone cry and scream ! Do it here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: