Bike worked no problem, parked it for 3 weeks (ok in the sun...), no go :-(
Diagnosis done for the fuel pump issue:
- Hear a definitive click from the relay when turning the key on, no noise coming out of the fuel pump
- Engine otherwise cranks just fine (but won't fire, no fuel smell)
- Battery good, reading 12.5v at the connector to the fuel pump (battery side)
- Plugging 13v external power supply to the fuel pump connector (tank side), no noise coming out of the fuel pump
- Reading 1.09k Ohm resistance between the leads of the fuel pump connector (tank side)
Anything else I should check before purchasing a replacement pump? I'd hate to be spending that much for another problem!