Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Trail Tech Rpm not working

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
abc23

Trail Tech Rpm not working Empty
PostSubject: Trail Tech Rpm not working   Trail Tech Rpm not working EmptySat May 31, 2014 3:24 am

I cant figure out the issue, I just got the bike. It has a trail tech hooked up to it. Everything functions fine except the rpms. It won't do anything. I looked and the red wire is connected to the wire where the spark plug is. This is confusing and im at a loss.
Back to top Go down
rsteiger

rsteiger

Trail Tech Rpm not working Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail Tech Rpm not working   Trail Tech Rpm not working EmptySat May 31, 2014 8:36 am

abc23 wrote:
I cant figure out the issue, I just got the bike.  It has a trail tech hooked up to it.  Everything functions fine except the rpms.  It won't do anything.  I looked and the red wire is connected to the wire where the spark plug is.  This is confusing and im at a loss.

Connected to the wire where the spark plug is? I know with mine on my KTM 450 I had to wrap the wire around the spark plug wire several times but not connect it to the wire.
Back to top Go down

Trail Tech Rpm not working
Page 1 of 1