Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New Guy Jacksonville, Fl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
beefcakemorris

beefcakemorris

New Guy Jacksonville, Fl Empty
PostSubject: New Guy Jacksonville, Fl   New Guy Jacksonville, Fl EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 12:24 pm

Hello All,

I am super excited just picked up my 2014 R model. I am coming from a DRZ 400 SM and a TW200. I got hooked on off road with the DRZ 400 SM, so I decided to get a TW 200 start my off road life. It has been a blast and I am no ready for something a little bigger and better.

I have ton of stuff order already.

Take Care,
Nick
Back to top Go down
S.Myrr

PostSubject: Re: New Guy Jacksonville, Fl   New Guy Jacksonville, Fl EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 4:48 pm

Grats on the purchase!
Back to top Go down
gatorfan

gatorfan

PostSubject: Re: New Guy Jacksonville, Fl   New Guy Jacksonville, Fl EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 5:34 pm

Greetings from Gainesville, FL. I came off a TW200 to the R2 as well. Serious off road opportunities do not exist in Florida. I haul to the Georgia mountains several times a year. Durhamtown and Highland Park.

See my reviews here >>Off Road Park Reviews

Good luck with new ride.
Back to top Go down
beefcakemorris

beefcakemorris

PostSubject: Re: New Guy Jacksonville, Fl   New Guy Jacksonville, Fl EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 10:30 pm

I love Durham town, took the tw up there 3 times. Just got back from deals gap for a week with the tw
Back to top Go down
gatorfan

gatorfan

PostSubject: Re: New Guy Jacksonville, Fl   New Guy Jacksonville, Fl EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 11:16 pm

beefcakemorris wrote:
I love Durham town, took the tw up there 3 times.

Highland Park makes DP look like a dog park.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Guy Jacksonville, Fl   New Guy Jacksonville, Fl Empty

Back to top Go down

New Guy Jacksonville, Fl
Page 1 of 1