Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Rokkas WRR

Go down 
+13
deerHater
bigg
angelWR
Yawny
Jäger
little squirt
Piranha
motokid
X-Racer
SheWolf
sswrx
jpkrass
rokka
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
motokid
motokid

Rokkas WRR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rokkas WRR   Rokkas WRR - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:16 pm

WOW!!! 13-52 Rokkas WRR - Page 2 810411

That thing should wheelie all day long.....

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
rokka

rokka

PostSubject: Afternon ride   Rokkas WRR - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:05 pm

When i came home from work my kids wanted to go dirtbiking. And we did.

Rokkas WRR - Page 2 14lm22w

Rokkas WRR - Page 2 15qxbnb

Kids having fun Rokkas WRR - Page 2 942737 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXl8CPOZJkY
Back to top Go down
rokka

rokka

PostSubject: Summer is short here   Rokkas WRR - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:35 pm

This weekend its midsummer and everybody are celebrating the light. A big party weekend in Sweden , exept me i am offroading Rokkas WRR - Page 2 810411

Rokkas WRR - Page 2 2cq0dtx

Rokkas WRR - Page 2 2nq5sw0

Rokkas WRR - Page 2 142ycgj

Rokkas WRR - Page 2 Wt7fvn

Rokkas WRR - Page 2 Ta3gvp

Rokkas WRR - Page 2 2z6fm8k

Rokkas WRR - Page 2 A5l1rk
Back to top Go down
rokka

rokka

PostSubject: Rear sprocket   Rokkas WRR - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:50 pm

Today I changed rear sprocket. 13/52 is very nice in the woods and mountains when terrain is trail style. When driving in town mopeds overtaks you in the fast lane Rokkas WRR - Page 2 93746 I am going to test 13/48 for a while.

Today i got a summer day Rokkas WRR - Page 2 204616 Not summer for Florida riders but an arctic summer day with temperatur +20c witch is very nice, went with my oldest son for a very nice ride in a old pine forest. The oldest trees are propably more than 500 years old. Wonderfull day.

Nice pine forest ! Notice the snow on the mountains in the background.
Rokkas WRR - Page 2 2yxrinm

Rokkas WRR - Page 2 R0bax3
Back to top Go down
rokka

rokka

PostSubject: Mountains   Rokkas WRR - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:44 am

A disaster day in the mountains. My battery went low and i could not start the bike. And i was in a valley so down hill with a gear did not work ether. So i had to take a walk a very very long walk. I phoned my wife an she brought a battery to me. And then a very very long walk back to the bike.

Here are som pic's from a beutifull day in the mountains. Rokkas WRR - Page 2 490865

Rokkas WRR - Page 2 2jgxhi

Rokkas WRR - Page 2 33omt1x
Back to top Go down
rokka

rokka

PostSubject: Cloud berry's   Rokkas WRR - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:11 am

The gold of the nordic tundra cloudberry is ready to be harvest. We eat it as jam or with icecream. My bike saves my body from long walk's to the places where i pic berry's. I am thankfull to the nature that supplys me with a great meny

Rokkas WRR - Page 2 9tztqb

Rokkas WRR - Page 2 Fof9mw
Back to top Go down
rokka

rokka

PostSubject: Sweet mods   Rokkas WRR - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:29 pm

Today I felt that maybe i need more power in the wr. Maybe i have to take a look at the sweet modes sektion a little closer. fuel inj programer and a new exhaust maybe would fix it. But it will end my 5 year warranty Rokkas WRR - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes ...........
Back to top Go down
rokka

rokka

PostSubject: Maintenance   Rokkas WRR - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:58 am

Maintenance for the season that soon is here

Oil and oil filter change

Rokkas WRR - Page 2 Ngt36u

Air filter change and foam oil in the filter

Rokkas WRR - Page 2 4j2we0
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Rokkas WRR   Rokkas WRR - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:48 pm

How I'd love to visit your part of the world...wow... droooool

rokka

PostSubject: Welcome   Rokkas WRR - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 2:57 pm

You are most welcome !

A nice ride today with one of my sons. 25 km of mud water and gravel wink Kids learn to drive very fast! I have difficulties catching up when the trail is narrow and bumpy.

Rokkas WRR - Page 2 2d1pgqo
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Rokkas WRR   Rokkas WRR - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:25 pm

I spy a Monster helmet in there... wink Love the mountain range in the background. freaky

little squirt

PostSubject: Re: Rokkas WRR   Rokkas WRR - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:16 pm

Awesome pics! looks like epic riding over there!
Back to top Go down
rokka

rokka

PostSubject: Thanks    Rokkas WRR - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:50 am

I guess that strange environments are interesting. I can spend hours watching pictures from other wr owners. What always is interesting for me is the type of surroundings that people ride in. So thanks to everybody who post pics! I really love it.
Back to top Go down
rokka

rokka

PostSubject: Arctic summer   Rokkas WRR - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:49 pm

This past week i have experience temperatures that are very unusual to my region. We had 30c Celsius for 4-5 days in June. It has never happened during my life time. The warm air comes from Russia and it happens from time to time, but usually in July or August not in June. We did some off-roading during this days and it is really wonderful to ride in those temps. Life is god :)

Rokkas WRR - Page 2 Snv30955

Rokkas WRR - Page 2 Snv30957

Rokkas WRR - Page 2 Snv30962g
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: Rokkas WRR   Rokkas WRR - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:27 pm

rokka wrote:
This past week i have experience temperatures that are very unusual to my region. We had 30c Celsius for 4-5 days in June. It has never happened during my life time.
Okay, that's it!

Global warming - we're all gonna die. Kiss your ass goodbye!

But before that happens, would you mind sending some of that global warming thisaway? Because I sure as hell am getting tired of rain and freezing temperatures at this part of June, when the snow is normally gone from the mountains and we're still adding to the snow pack.

Maybe we're not gonna die of global warming after all... we'll freeze to death first.
Back to top Go down
rokka

rokka

PostSubject: Back to normal   Rokkas WRR - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:34 am

I don’t know who sent the weather and where but i hope you received it. I don’t longer have it and its back to normal +10 c /50 F. From nice 86 F to 50F in 1 hour last night. GAHHHH
Back to top Go down
rokka

rokka

PostSubject: Midnightsun   Rokkas WRR - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:54 pm

In my part of the world its midnight sun right now. It means that the sun is above the horizon for 2 months. It is a wonderful time and we do ride sometimes in the middle of the night yeast to experience it.

Crossing a small river in the middle of the night
Rokkas WRR - Page 2 Snv30977

Rokkas WRR - Page 2 Snv30973
Back to top Go down
Yawny

Yawny

PostSubject: Dead Battery   Rokkas WRR - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:25 am

A comrad from my model airplane club carries a Lipo battery for emergency starts. He said he gets several starts from it.
Many modeler's are ordering them from HobbyKing in HongKong. Lipos lose their punch when they get cold, however.
He said it was a 3 cell in series.

JB
Back to top Go down
angelWR

angelWR

PostSubject: Re: Rokkas WRR   Rokkas WRR - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:01 pm

Wow, this thread is very interesting. Nice pics, lightings midnights, motorized kids. Really like it very much.
Certainly, I forgot how ugly is the stock tail back. GAHHHH
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: Rokkas WRR   Rokkas WRR - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:34 pm

angelWR wrote:
It's much prettier than having your riding jacket and you covered in mud, loon poo, and pasture pies from the bottom of your jacket to the top of your helmet! Especially on a multi day trip with a few more days to go.
Back to top Go down
angelWR

angelWR

PostSubject: Re: Rokkas WRR   Rokkas WRR - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:34 am

Yes, that's an advantage. But I don't like. Rolling Eyes It is a matter of personal taste.
Back to top Go down
rokka

rokka

PostSubject: Re: Rokkas WRR   Rokkas WRR - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:43 am

Yawny wrote:
A comrad from my model airplane club carries a Lipo battery for emergency starts. He said he gets several starts from it.
Many modeler's are ordering them from HobbyKing in HongKong. Lipos lose their punch when they get cold, however.
He said it was a 3 cell in series.

JB

My battery will never ever go low again :)
Back to top Go down
rokka

rokka

PostSubject: Re: Rokkas WRR   Rokkas WRR - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:44 am

angelWR wrote:
Wow, this thread is very interesting. Nice pics, lightings midnights, motorized kids. Really like it very much. GAHHHH

Thank you sir !
Back to top Go down
rokka

rokka

PostSubject: Re: Rokkas WRR   Rokkas WRR - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:45 am

Jäger wrote:
angelWR wrote:
It's much prettier than having your riding jacket and you covered in mud, loon poo, and pasture pies from the bottom of your jacket to the top of your helmet! Especially on a multi day trip with a few more days to go.

I agree with Jäger thumb
Back to top Go down
angelWR

angelWR

PostSubject: Re: Rokkas WRR   Rokkas WRR - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:55 pm

rokka wrote:
angelWR wrote:
Wow, this thread is very interesting. Nice pics, lightings midnights, motorized kids. Really like it very much. GAHHHH

Thank you sir !

What happens is that I have four kids, but have no taste for the dual sport like me. I wish...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rokkas WRR   Rokkas WRR - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rokkas WRR
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: General :: WRR/X Pictures-
Jump to: