Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

High RPM Highway Riding

Go down 
+8
theMISSIONARY
Carbomb
4play
Gruvey12
dfoustou
motokid
beefcakemorris
Low_and_Slow
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Tewster2

High RPM Highway Riding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: High RPM Highway Riding   High RPM Highway Riding - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 4:26 pm

i expect my wr to run for a million miles....but only if I use a different brand of oil at each change Very happy on a serious note...the things are so cheap to rebuild i'll ride it slow, fast, and in between....as long as i'm having fun i'll stick a piston and rings in it when it develops a cough...right now, i'm off for another ride
Back to top Go down
wideopenandsideways

PostSubject: Re: High RPM Highway Riding   High RPM Highway Riding - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 1:05 am

Ya, nothing to worry about. This summer I rode from the U.P in Michigan to my home town of standish, which Is around 100 miles give or take, down I 75 with the throttle pinned the whole way. She took the 90+ quite well as I would have guessed. But to my surprise, it was just sipping fuel. Best MPG observed during that trip.
Back to top Go down
pfy50

pfy50

PostSubject: HI RPM Hyway   High RPM Highway Riding - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 2:33 am

Those of you who want to do a lot of high RPM hyway droning on the R2 should read the thread on and think about upgrading the Rectifier to a series Mosfet unit to keep the Stator from overheating and frying. tough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High RPM Highway Riding   High RPM Highway Riding - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

High RPM Highway Riding
Page 1 of 1