Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

My New headlight, opinions??

Go down 
+2
motokid
r6realtor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
r6realtor

My New headlight, opinions?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New headlight, opinions??   My New headlight, opinions?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 9:06 pm

YZEtc wrote:
You mean the KTM500EXC, the one that rolls off the showroom floor fully street legal?
Which ever model you get, with a 500, I doubt you'd need to do any kind of overhaul anytime soon.

Yessirree, power is addicting.  :)

you got it, thats the one! not sure what Im gonna do with over 50 hp stock but I can tell you this I will not have to do many mods to satisfy my power needs!

Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: My New headlight, opinions??   My New headlight, opinions?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 8:29 am

As you wrote, 500XCW.
Nice.
Enjoy, as I know full well that new bike feeling. :)
Back to top Go down
r6realtor

PostSubject: Re: My New headlight, opinions??   My New headlight, opinions?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 9:11 am

yes very excited for sure, just waiting on a buddies 690 enduro to arrive so we can pick them up together, I decided on the xcw over the exc because of the gearing 13/50, black wheels, no emissions, better mapping/unlocked ecu, and I planned on replacing all the huge tail light stuff and plate holder anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My New headlight, opinions??   My New headlight, opinions?? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My New headlight, opinions??
Page 1 of 1