Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

www.12oclocklabs.com

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
indypup

indypup

www.12oclocklabs.com Empty
PostSubject: www.12oclocklabs.com   www.12oclocklabs.com EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 3:13 pm

Wow, I just want to mention the great experience I had working with 12oclocklabs.com. I have the DRC EDGE2 PROCESSOR UPGRADE BOARD for the Edge 2 tail light on the WRR and it started working incorrectly. I emailed them yesterday and they offered to come to my house and work on the tail light today. bannana  Brooks came and bought a new board and replaced it today under warranty! Talk about great customer service! I'm one happy customer.  freaky 
Back to top Go down
Fiftygrit

Fiftygrit

PostSubject: Re: www.12oclocklabs.com   www.12oclocklabs.com EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 7:26 pm

WoW You must live close to them, I know they would never come waaaaay up here, I love good customer service, it just does not seem to happen much any more. cheer`s on your good fortune.
Back to top Go down
Evol

Evol

PostSubject: Re: www.12oclocklabs.com   www.12oclocklabs.com EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 7:48 pm

I haven't needed any customer support from them since my parts have been working perfectly since day one.
I can say that the ordering process went smoothly and I'd order from them again without hesitation.
And yes, their upgrade board for the Edge2 is great !!! I love mine.  thumb
Back to top Go down
indypup

indypup

PostSubject: Re: www.12oclocklabs.com   www.12oclocklabs.com EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 9:00 pm

Fiftygrit wrote:
WoW You must live close to them, I know they would never come waaaaay up here, I love good customer service, it just does not seem to happen much any more. cheer`s on your good fortune.

I do. The owner lives in same town as me and their lab is about 5 miles away. He came a picked up the part and took it to the lab for analysis and then bought me a new board in about 30 min. Very happy I was pleasantly surprised for sure! ;)
Back to top Go down
beaterbaja

PostSubject: Re: www.12oclocklabs.com   www.12oclocklabs.com EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:56 pm

Nice! I have an Edge 2 tail light for my bike that the white license plate lights never worked and couldn't get any help at all from them. I ended up using license plate bolt lights instead.
Back to top Go down
indypup

indypup

PostSubject: Re: www.12oclocklabs.com   www.12oclocklabs.com EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 9:13 pm

beaterbaja wrote:
Nice! I have an Edge 2 tail light for my bike that the white license plate lights never worked and couldn't get any help at all from them. I ended up using license plate bolt lights instead.

Hmm, they told me they had 3 year warranty on all their stuff. I bought my stuff in 2012. Was yours older than 3 years?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: www.12oclocklabs.com   www.12oclocklabs.com Empty

Back to top Go down

www.12oclocklabs.com
Page 1 of 1