Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

new rider from central nj

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
niki_ford

new rider from central nj Empty
PostSubject: new rider from central nj   new rider from central nj EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 12:30 pm

Hi my name is nicole from central jersey, just bought my 2014 wr250r yesterday and I get to pick it up tomorrow! I'm so excited.. any advice on new riders and getting use to the bike?
Back to top Go down
4play

4play

PostSubject: Re: new rider from central nj   new rider from central nj EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 1:12 pm

Congrats, take the time to adjust the bars, levers, shift & brake pedals to suit you. It's easy & well worth the time.
Back to top Go down
martin_nj

PostSubject: Re: new rider from central nj   new rider from central nj EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 10:15 am

Grats, how tall are you?
Back to top Go down
niki_ford

PostSubject: Re: new rider from central nj   new rider from central nj EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 12:13 pm

5 foot 6. I already ordered my yamalink because I'm a lil too short but with the yamalink I'm perfect hight.
Back to top Go down
martin_nj

PostSubject: Re: new rider from central nj   new rider from central nj EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 2:07 pm

in addition to the other posts, set the sag, and suspension for your height when you do lower it to get the best performance.

and lower the tire pressures from the factory ratings.. they're too high!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new rider from central nj   new rider from central nj Empty

Back to top Go down

new rider from central nj
Page 1 of 1