Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Share | 

New To Me 2011 WRR

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CNRED

PostSubject: New To Me 2011 WRR   Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:43 am

Riding out of Scottsdale, AZ.
After a lot of research, a ton of looking and a few dollars I found one of these bikes and bought it last week. I believe it will fit my needs nicely. Done a quite a bit a long distance dual sporting, but with bigger heavier 650 class bikes. I got tired of wrestling those monsters around in the dirt. These little bikes seem to provide a sweet spot between heavier more powerful 650's and other anemic smaller bore machines.
I look foreward to riding and learning more about this bike and those people with which it is associated.
Back to top Go down
DWK

PostSubject: Re: New To Me 2011 WRR   Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:59 pm

Welcome aboard! I used to have a friend whose family lived near Wickenburg, so I did a lot of 4 wheeling and hiking in the area. Some of the trails up to Crown King were great, as was the upper Hassayampa River area (below Seal Peak).

If your bike does not already have lower gearing and a better-than-stock rear tire, those were the two biggest improvements I made for running trails.

Best wishes,

Dave
Back to top Go down

New To Me 2011 WRR
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1