Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New Member Near Chicago

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Britt

New Member Near Chicago Empty
PostSubject: New Member Near Chicago   New Member Near Chicago EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 7:49 am

]Greetings!

New member here from Westmont, Illinois.  After going round and round in my head between various KTM's and Husky's, I finally decided to pull the trigger on a WR250R.  I found one relatively local to me - a 2008 with 2500 miles on it.  Completely stock but with a missing right side mirror and a crazy speedo.

This is my 11th motorcycle since I started riding in 1994.  I do all my own work on them and am looking forward to setting this WR up to suit my needs.  My family has a cottage in Traverse City, and there is some amazing off road riding up there - so next spring I'll be putting a lot of miles on this bike up there.  I've also been wanting to ride the T.W.A.T. route through Wisconsin up to Lake Superior, and after canceling last year due to a broken elbow, I'll be making that trip this spring.

New Member Near Chicago 20141102_102354
Back to top Go down

New Member Near Chicago
Page 1 of 1