Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Looking for a better map

Go down 
AuthorMessage
oren1219

Looking for a better map Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a better map   Looking for a better map EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 7:58 am

Hi all!
I've recently bought 2009 wr250r that was in pretty rough shape because it was standing for about six monthes with flat tires and no one washed the dirt off it before.
So, Brought it home and gave it some love, New handlebar, tires, grips, air filter, oil filter, motor oil, spark plug and now it's like new:)
Any way, yesterday I took off the gas tank and BOOM! FMF PowerProgrammer, Sweet wings
On the bike there is allready AIS mod with the flapper down and an FMF Powercore 4 + HIFLO FILTRO air filter.
The PP was disabled when I found it so I reinstalled it and took a map from the sticky thread here 3-5.5-.5-8-4-4.5.
Well, Before the PP the bike had more power in low revs and after the inastallation it's like more laid back and lineare- NOT FUN!.
Maybe someone could give me a better map?
Thanks!
Oren

P.S
I'm from Israel and sometimes the bikes that are imported to here have little changes like european bikes.
May this be the reason for the "lack of fun"? that the map dosen't suit to the ECU?
Back to top Go down

Looking for a better map
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: Technical :: Pipes 'n Programmers-
Jump to: