Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

DSBC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

DSBC Empty
PostSubject: DSBC   DSBC EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:58 pm

Just a head's up. I don't particularly like doing this, but in all fairness to anyone who might be inclined to go to any of DSBC's (DualSport BC) events, be forewarned that you might not get your money's worth. The latest being an event that I had signed up for ($57, which included a t-shirt, and an extra dinner for my other half) in refernce, Loose Screw 2009, which was held in Kamloops. It stated that if you gave advanced notice that you could get a refund. I intended on going, but as it turned out, I had to work as fire season was going absolutely nuts and so close to my residence to boot. I gave one of the organizers a heads up that I wasn't going to be able to attend, and asked if he could send me my t-shirt (which i had already paid for). He indicated it wouldn't be a problem. Well...it's been well past the event, I have sent the organizer e-mails asking to have this shirt sent and NOTHING, no replies, or anything. I know it's just a t-shirt but they were sure quick to cash the check and in all fairness I should receive the shirt even though I couldn't attend the race. I still have the cancelled check, proving this. So just be aware that this is going on, and that you don't get screwed over by this organization. I know Rob also got fucked by the same thing. dddog

SpiritWolf15

DSBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSBC   DSBC EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:04 pm

SheWolf wrote:
I know Rob also got fucked by the same thing. dddog

Yeah... I'm still waiting for my shirt too, having paid for it and all.

All I really have to say about that forum is that I'd be very weary of doing anything with them, the people who run it have, to me, VERY questionable leadership practices. budah
Back to top Go down
ZED

ZED

DSBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSBC   DSBC EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:03 pm

That's sad feedback to hear. I've been on that forum for quite a while and in general it seemed like a good group. I've never managed to have the time to head that far into B.C. at the right time to make an event though. Perhaps that's not such a bad thing now hearing this.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

DSBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSBC   DSBC EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:00 am

It would just be nice that when you spend your hard earned cash on attending something, that you do get something in return. I wasn't expecting the full refund because I was past the cutoff, but I was informed and told that I would have the t-shirt sent to me, no problem. The thing is the guy who is supposed to be handling this lives in Kamloops, so it's not like it's far away. It's a 2 hour drive from here, at best....

DSBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSBC   DSBC EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:45 am

May want to move this post to "Regional Meetups"...
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

DSBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSBC   DSBC EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:48 pm

Ooooh guess what FINALLY showed up in the mail....

SpiritWolf15

DSBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSBC   DSBC EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:18 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Ooooh guess what FINALLY showed up in the mail....

So they finally sent it eh? Bout time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DSBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSBC   DSBC Empty

Back to top Go down

DSBC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: General :: WRR/X General Discussion-
Jump to: