Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Share | 

Hi from the Atlantic Provinces canada

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rarepartbuilder

PostSubject: Hi from the Atlantic Provinces canada    Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:19 pm

Hi Folks

Just picked up a 2012  wr250r yesterday with 3800 kms on the clock.. It was a rare +14 c day so i rode the bike one hour from the sale location to home the day before a winter storm is supposed to hit...  only regret is not having another day to enjoy /play on the bike .. so far its been great .. nimble and predictable in mud.

Looking forward to making a skid plate and some kind of luggage rack to help support my DS addiction.... beavis

Last edited by rarepartbuilder on Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
stevo88

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Atlantic Provinces canada    Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:10 pm

Welcome from Ontario! Beauty day to pickup the wr!
Back to top Go down
rarepartbuilder

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Atlantic Provinces canada    Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:08 pm

stevo88 wrote:
Welcome from Ontario! Beauty day to pickup the wr!

Thanks Stevo..looking forward to surfin the thread for info here
Back to top Go down
Evol

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Atlantic Provinces canada    Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:16 pm

Welcome !!!

It's not the most powerful bike out there, but... DAMN IT'S FUN !!! I love my WRX. thumb Enjoy your WRR !!!!
Back to top Go down
Caldsy

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Atlantic Provinces canada    Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:05 pm

Welcome. what part of NB are you from? I'm in Freddy. just picked up my 2014 two months ago!
Back to top Go down
rarepartbuilder

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Atlantic Provinces canada    Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:29 pm

Caldsy wrote:
Welcome. what part of NB are you from? I'm in Freddy. just picked up my 2014 two months ago!

I'm in Sackville.. sent you a PM
Back to top Go down
coffeessss

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Atlantic Provinces canada    Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:26 am

Hello

Recommended links:

海外升學
ERP
lapo尊貴美容

Last edited by coffeessss on Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
saddletramp

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Atlantic Provinces canada    Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:29 pm

Welcome aboard Rarepartbuilder ! We met at the Fundy Rally at Adairs. Congrats on the new bike. You are going to love it. Big change from your other one. I am one of the converts as well and have never looked back once I got this bike. Awesome machine. Not too far away from you here in Moncton. I am "Saddletramp" over on NBDSC as well.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Atlantic Provinces canada    

Back to top Go down

Hi from the Atlantic Provinces canada
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1