Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New owner from Washington State

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trev

New owner from Washington State Empty
PostSubject: New owner from Washington State   New owner from Washington State EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 12:04 am

Hello all.  I bought my '14 WRR in September and love it.  I have only been on two good rides so far, but am planning many more when the weather warms up again.
Back to top Go down
rarepartbuilder

rarepartbuilder

PostSubject: welcome   New owner from Washington State EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 8:26 pm

Im in the same boat... last winter we had a rare +12C day In January..so i don't pack things away to tightly...just in case.
Welcome to the WRR forums!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New owner from Washington State   New owner from Washington State EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 12:36 am

Howdy. What part of Washington? We went riding today at juniper dunes west of pasco. Its a good place to get some winter dirt. Sorta need knobbies though unless it rains---its basically sand although there are some bushes.
Back to top Go down
Trev

PostSubject: Cold and wet   New owner from Washington State EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 1:52 am

From Stanwood... much colder and wetter than you east-siders. I will be getting over to the east side some next spring though. I meant to add a picture of the bike on here, but am not sure how to do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New owner from Washington State   New owner from Washington State Empty

Back to top Go down

New owner from Washington State
Page 1 of 1