Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Erik, 14'WR from Ohio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wrrOH

Erik, 14'WR from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Erik, 14'WR from Ohio   Erik, 14'WR from Ohio EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 5:07 pm

Well here I am, the pic of me unmasked was the only one I had of me with the bike haha but that's what I usually wear on and off road. I'm wearing my helmet and riding pants in the other pic along with my favorite hoodie and tree stand boots because it was extremely muddy and my feet were on the ground half the time Shog [img]Erik, 14'WR from Ohio Wr25012[/img]               Erik, 14'WR from Ohio <a href=Erik, 14'WR from Ohio Image113" />
Back to top Go down
Zoltan

Zoltan

PostSubject: Re: Erik, 14'WR from Ohio   Erik, 14'WR from Ohio EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 4:53 pm

wrrOH wrote:
Well here I am, the pic of me unmasked was the only one I had of me with the bike haha but that's what I usually wear on and off road. I'm wearing my helmet and riding pants in the other pic along with my favorite hoodie and tree stand boots because it was extremely muddy and my feet were on the ground half the time Shog      Erik, 14'WR from Ohio <a href=Erik, 14'WR from Ohio Wr25012" />                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Erik, 14'WR from Ohio <a href=Erik, 14'WR from Ohio Image113" />

Hey there...did you remove your mirrors or do you have some aftermarkets on? If so, which kind? I'm looking to get a set..
thx
Back to top Go down
wrrOH

PostSubject: Re: Erik, 14'WR from Ohio   Erik, 14'WR from Ohio EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 7:25 pm

Nah, I just take them off when I trail ride, along with the rear tail light assembly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erik, 14'WR from Ohio   Erik, 14'WR from Ohio Empty

Back to top Go down

Erik, 14'WR from Ohio
Page 1 of 1