Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

MP Fab turbo kit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sswrx

sswrx

MP Fab turbo kit Empty
PostSubject: MP Fab turbo kit   MP Fab turbo kit EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 7:19 pm

Hey, just wondered if anyone here was lucky enough to be able to afford one of the new MP Fabrication turbo kits for the WR? I think it's mainly aimed at the X since there may be damage issues if used off-road & crashing the bike in the woods or something, plus it would need time to get spooled up which doesn't do much good on dense trails. That turbo is awsome if you end up with the 40-50HP that they estimated. I think there is more to gain if you have it dynoed & fine tuned according to MP.
Back to top Go down
tawheed

MP Fab turbo kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MP Fab turbo kit   MP Fab turbo kit EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:58 am

A fellow X owner in town had one ordered and was waiting to install it.. I should check in with him and see where he got
Back to top Go down
thelandman

MP Fab turbo kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MP Fab turbo kit   MP Fab turbo kit EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:59 pm

Thinking about getting this kit at some point. Thoughts from those who have it installed??

thanks!
Back to top Go down
thelandman

MP Fab turbo kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MP Fab turbo kit   MP Fab turbo kit EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:39 pm

Bump?
Back to top Go down
binkaz

MP Fab turbo kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MP Fab turbo kit   MP Fab turbo kit EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:17 am

where can we get this kit from?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MP Fab turbo kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: MP Fab turbo kit   MP Fab turbo kit Empty

Back to top Go down

MP Fab turbo kit
Page 1 of 1