Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Share | 

WWGuy's WR250R photo thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
csmart

PostSubject: Re: WWGuy's WR250R photo thread   Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:05 am

Great pics, wish Indiana wasn't so boring.
Back to top Go down
wwguy

PostSubject: Re: WWGuy's WR250R photo thread   Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:27 am

Exploring the Continental Divide along the Idaho-Montana border in early October. The fuel injected WRR did great with 6000’ elevation gain riding from the valley at 3800’ to the ridges at 9800’.

There are dozens of little springs seeping out of the mountainsides on both slopes.  Sometimes the springs on east and west slopes are only a few hundred feet apart, and for melting snow the line is indistinguishable.  But the water takes a completely different journey when it flows downhill from there. Eastern slopes drain to the Gulf of Mexico and western slopes drain to the Pacific Ocean. Makes a guy think a bit harder before deciding which side of the hill to pee on!  Very happy

Back to top Go down
wwguy

PostSubject: Re: WWGuy's WR250R photo thread   Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:02 pm

Another beautiful autumn day riding the Beaverhead Mountains and surrounding foothills east of Salmon ID.

Back to top Go down
jotis

PostSubject: Re: WWGuy's WR250R photo thread   Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:27 pm

I get pissed every time I see a new post by you in this thread listed under "View posts since last visit" because I know I'm just going to be in awe and envy you again. ;-)

Pure awesomeness. If Yamaha made a commercial using a montage of these shots I guarantee they'd see an uptick in sales.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
wwguy

PostSubject: Re: WWGuy's WR250R photo thread   Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:18 pm

jotis wrote:
I get pissed every time I see a new post by you in this thread listed under "View posts since last visit" because I know I'm just going to be in awe and envy you again. ;-)

Pure awesomeness. If Yamaha made a commercial using a montage of these shots I guarantee they'd see an uptick in sales.

Cheers.

Ha ha! Thanks! Much appreciated. Feedback like this from you and others is why I love to share my photos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWGuy's WR250R photo thread   

Back to top Go down

WWGuy's WR250R photo thread
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5