Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Share | 

tube saddle... alternative to "tubeless system" ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rarepartbuilder

PostSubject: tube saddle... alternative to "tubeless system" ?   Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:39 am

Hi Folks

this may be an alternative to ride with low air pressure in tires  ...has anyone tried it yet?

Link : HERE
Back to top Go down
Fly man

PostSubject: Re: tube saddle... alternative to "tubeless system" ?   Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:59 pm

That looks like an interesting idea alright. I have never used one, or even known a buddy that did, but i am going to look into it a bit more myself now. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
Back to top Go down
whizzerwheel

PostSubject: Re: tube saddle... alternative to "tubeless system" ?   Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:53 pm

Does anybody know where you can buy the Mitas C16's in the USA? And are they still considered better than the Dunlop D606's (for the rear)
Back to top Go down
Ziabeam

PostSubject: Re: tube saddle... alternative to "tubeless system" ?   Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:38 am

Just thinking out loud here... They are "working" on a "dressing" to eliminate friction and heat between tires and tubes, which conveniently eases same "evils" on the tire saddle... Sounds like they may have a vested interest in ad'dressing' a down side with their saddles. scratch
Back to top Go down
rarepartbuilder

PostSubject: Re: tube saddle... alternative to "tubeless system" ?   Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:40 am

It will be interesting to see what the end version looks like.. With so many materials available these days maybe some kind of Teflon coating .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tube saddle... alternative to "tubeless system" ?   

Back to top Go down

tube saddle... alternative to "tubeless system" ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1