Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

my handsome self

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
marty

marty

my handsome self Empty
PostSubject: my handsome self   my handsome self EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:48 pm

well, i dunno about the handsome part... but i didn't know what else to call my thread my handsome self Icon_rr

my handsome self Putnamapril09

my handsome self 14669537

and without the gear...

the one day i dressed up for work
my handsome self Mntl_0390

cheesin it up at motogp
my handsome self 3877024448_38aa19f38d_o
Back to top Go down
flatboarder

flatboarder

my handsome self Empty
PostSubject: Re: my handsome self   my handsome self EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:57 am

Nices rides! my handsome self 61865
And great avatar image.
Since you are having a Red Bull Cola, I wonder where you come from. BTW I am living right besides Red Bull headquarter :)
Regards, Phil
Back to top Go down
marty

marty

my handsome self Empty
PostSubject: Re: my handsome self   my handsome self EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:41 pm

located in illinois (USA). red bull cola was just recently released here, and that picture was at the indy motogp. i guess i should fess up about the ktm picture being from a demo ride. heh.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

my handsome self Empty
PostSubject: Re: my handsome self   my handsome self EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 6:24 pm

Marty, you're one hell of a heart breaker in a suit. my handsome self 61865

Max Pwr

my handsome self Empty
PostSubject: Re: my handsome self   my handsome self EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:46 am

Not such a bad thing about the Kato only being a demo ride, after all....KTM = Keeps Taking Money...lol. Nice shots though mate! I'm in Aus and Redbull/Cola isn't out here atm, doesn't sound like I'm missing out on much though1 Lol....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my handsome self Empty
PostSubject: Re: my handsome self   my handsome self Empty

Back to top Go down

my handsome self
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: General :: Riders Behind the Bike-
Jump to: