Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Share | 

Battery Chord

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlueNightRider

PostSubject: Battery Chord   Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:24 pm

When I bought my bike. It came with a stock chord connected to the battery terminals that could be used to charge the battery externally rather than take the fender and battery off completely. That chord doesn't connect directly to jumpers though. It seems like another cord is needed between the jumpers and existing external charger chord. Any ideas of where I can find this?
Back to top Go down
mcdoudlehopper

PostSubject: Re: Battery Chord   Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:38 pm

You mean you wonna use the Battery tender cord installed on your bike to be able to jump start it? scratch If you don't have a battery tender, I would remove it because you can (bump start) the bike.
Back to top Go down
BlueNightRider

PostSubject: Re: Battery Chord   Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:41 pm

So that chord cannot be used for charging but merely jumping? I didn't know it was a battery tender chord. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
JS5Owner

PostSubject: Re: Battery Chord   Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:21 pm

mcdoudlehopper wrote:
You mean you wonna use the Battery tender cord installed on your bike to be able to jump start it? scratch If you don't have a battery tender, I would remove it because you can (bump start) the bike.

Good luck on bump starting. If your battery is dead, it won't bump easily if at all.
Back to top Go down
Leo167

PostSubject: Re: Battery Chord   Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:55 pm

BlueNightRider wrote:
So that chord cannot be used for charging but merely jumping? I didn't know it was a battery tender chord. Thanks.

If the cord is similar in the photo... then it is exactly for charging.. and that cord that I photographed is part of that black box called  "battery Tender"
which plugs into any 110 outlet.
sorry Photo Booth app. does not correct the mirror image.. but I think its simple enough to read
Back to top Go down
BlueNightRider

PostSubject: Re: Battery Chord   Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:37 am

Awesome. I really appreciate the help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battery Chord   

Back to top Go down

Battery Chord
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1