Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New Turn Signals

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Joshgeusic

New Turn Signals  Empty
PostSubject: New Turn Signals    New Turn Signals  EmptyTue May 12, 2015 8:52 am

I was looking into customizing my bike to look a little bit cooler. As we all know the stock turn signals look pretty dual. I was wondering if anyone knew of some cool custom turn signals that look good. Also where I can get them and if they actually work.

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
TwoBuells

TwoBuells

New Turn Signals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Turn Signals    New Turn Signals  EmptyTue May 12, 2015 9:59 am

I have the smoked ones

http://shop.12oclocklabs.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=38&product_id=77
Back to top Go down
waltermitty

New Turn Signals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Turn Signals    New Turn Signals  EmptyTue May 12, 2015 10:39 am

12 O'clock Labs makes some nice stuff. I have the type 601 signals front and rear with the flasher relay and adapter to keep running light feature. Everything is plug and play. They even make a little adapter to allow mounting using original bracket in front.
Back to top Go down
mcdoudlehopper

mcdoudlehopper

New Turn Signals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Turn Signals    New Turn Signals  EmptyTue May 12, 2015 10:50 pm

I installed these but remember most aftermarket turn signals don't have running lights as well. Make sure you buy with running lights and will be a three wire system. I ended up reinstalling mine because of this. Got worried about visibility as I started riding a bit more at night. http://www.wheelingcyclesupply.com/shop/product/zeta-xc-hand-protectors-w-flashers/215
New Turn Signals  Flashe10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Turn Signals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Turn Signals    New Turn Signals  Empty

Back to top Go down

New Turn Signals
Page 1 of 1