Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

new fuel injection bog

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jacque372

jacque372

new fuel injection bog Empty
PostSubject: new fuel injection bog   new fuel injection bog EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 8:07 pm

i have a 08 wr250r i have a attitude industries programmer and a hmf slip on. it was tuned on a dyno and has been running great. since it has been getting colder i have a bad bog when i open the throttle. it starts to accelerate then just cut out at about a quarter throttle. it almost like it is a electrical problem and not the injection. and know matter what i change it doesn't change the problem any ideas
Back to top Go down
skierd

PostSubject: Re: new fuel injection bog   new fuel injection bog EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:00 am

Remove the programmer and see what happens. Always start with whats been changed.
Back to top Go down
greer

PostSubject: Re: new fuel injection bog   new fuel injection bog EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 5:58 am

Have you done the flapper mod? If so, check the rubber cap you used on the throttle body. I've read they pop off sometimes and cause all sorts of running glitches. Best of luck, holler back and let us know.

Sarah
Back to top Go down
jacque372

jacque372

PostSubject: Re: new fuel injection bog   new fuel injection bog EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:21 am

no flapper mod just gytr air cleaner the bike has been using the same setup all summer and has run perfect it seems that it has a glitch between green to yellow stage cuts out right at 1/4 throttle i'll disconnect the programmer and see what it does i have a 250x with the same pipe and air cleaner but no efi controller and it runs good i'll try that to see if its the programmer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new fuel injection bog   new fuel injection bog Empty

Back to top Go down

new fuel injection bog
Page 1 of 1