Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

12 o'clock running light adapter install

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

12 o'clock running light adapter install Empty
PostSubject: 12 o'clock running light adapter install   12 o'clock running light adapter install EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 1:24 pm

Sort of a newb here.

I put on the Edge tail light/blinkers last night. I was going to put on the front blinkers on with the running light adapter this weekend. The instructions are sort of vague...has anyone installed this and maybe can point me to some better instructions?

TIA
Back to top Go down
Evol

Evol

PostSubject: Re: 12 o'clock running light adapter install   12 o'clock running light adapter install EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 7:13 pm

I did mine with the daylight running light adapter and the fixed rate adapter for the flashers. It was easy, but I ordered mine from 12 o'clock labs with the connectors pre-installed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 o'clock running light adapter install   12 o'clock running light adapter install EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 8:40 pm

Evol wrote:
I did mine with the daylight running light adapter and the fixed rate adapter for the flashers. It was easy, but I ordered mine from 12 o'clock labs with the connectors pre-installed.

thanks Evol. I took it apart and found a picture online of the wiring. It just took a pic for the light bulb to go off. Works good now.

I got the fixed rate adapter but honestly, I don't mind it flashing a little faster. I think it's more noticeable.
Back to top Go down
Diamond K

Diamond K

PostSubject: Re: 12 o'clock running light adapter install   12 o'clock running light adapter install EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 8:49 pm

Glad you got it figured out. I did the same thing this week and I am very pleased. Added the flasher too, didn't like the quick flashing deal. I like having them tucked in out of the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 12 o'clock running light adapter install   12 o'clock running light adapter install EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:37 am

Diamond K wrote:
Glad you got it figured out. I did the same thing this week and I am very pleased. Added the flasher too, didn't like the quick flashing deal. I like having them tucked in out of the way.

Right on. I like the LED blinkers a lot. Might get the same thing to get rid of the pumpkins on the FZ-09. Pro Circuit exhaust arrives tomorrow! More mods!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 12 o'clock running light adapter install   12 o'clock running light adapter install Empty

Back to top Go down

12 o'clock running light adapter install
Page 1 of 1