Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New guy from NJ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SumoWRR

SumoWRR

New guy from NJ Empty
PostSubject: New guy from NJ   New guy from NJ EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 8:03 am

Just rode my 09WRR to work today. Been ridig dirt for a while not new to forums at all. First motorcycle first ride to work today. It's pretty sweet to get seat time anyday of the week now. I have an FMF powercore. Just ordered my programmer and exup mod. That's it so far. Going to get a sumo set up in due time.
Back to top Go down
SumoWRR

SumoWRR

New guy from NJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy from NJ   New guy from NJ EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 8:05 am

Also I am up in warren county for those up for riding.
New guy from NJ Photo11
Back to top Go down
SumoWRR

SumoWRR

New guy from NJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy from NJ   New guy from NJ EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 6:26 pm

Did some more Mods the other day. Love this bike. EXUP servo elim. Ordered up Pro Billet Rack, FMF Mega Bomb header. I installed my FMF programmer and its nice! I am just playing with the settings. K&N Filter, AIS Delete, and Air box mod all complete. Waiting on the 12 O clock DRD speedo calibrator. Now to save the pennies for the Sumo wheels set up.
Back to top Go down
Fiftygrit

Fiftygrit

New guy from NJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy from NJ   New guy from NJ EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 6:41 pm

Welome to the forum, lots of good info on here, looks like you are well on your way, cheers
Back to top Go down
Zoltan

Zoltan

New guy from NJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy from NJ   New guy from NJ EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 8:55 pm

SumoWRR wrote:
Did some more Mods the other day.  Love this bike.  EXUP servo elim.  Ordered up Pro Billet Rack, FMF Mega Bomb header.  I installed my FMF programmer and its nice!  I am just playing with the settings.  K&N Filter, AIS Delete, and Air box mod all complete.  Waiting on the 12 O clock DRD speedo calibrator.  Now to save the pennies for the Sumo wheels set up.  

Hey..do you ride through Manville by chance?
Back to top Go down
SumoWRR

SumoWRR

New guy from NJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy from NJ   New guy from NJ EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 4:48 pm

Nope, have not ridden through Manville yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New guy from NJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy from NJ   New guy from NJ Empty

Back to top Go down

New guy from NJ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: