Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

howdy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mugster2

howdy Empty
PostSubject: howdy   howdy EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 3:44 pm

New guy here. I think I was registered here as mugster several years ago, maybe when i first bought this bike. I'll be posting next to try and diagnose a problem, lol.
Back to top Go down
Ziabeam

Ziabeam

howdy Empty
PostSubject: Re: howdy   howdy EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 2:01 am

Saw your posts. Did you get her running again? Was it the fuel pump?
Back to top Go down
Mugster2

howdy Empty
PostSubject: Re: howdy   howdy EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 10:06 am

Actually, I haven't yet. Due to alot of life issues, I haven't had time to work on the bike much. But I did just stick a brand new fuel pump in.
Back to top Go down
Ziabeam

Ziabeam

howdy Empty
PostSubject: Re: howdy   howdy EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 7:05 pm

Figured something was up. Hope the fuel pump helps (often that fixes 'em up dandy)
I'm glad you still have it, and hope you get to ride it soon.

Know what you mean about "life issues"...
My gal just had a lemon sized tumor removed from her brain stem in late June, dad broke his back in May and is paralyzed from the waist down, and aunt's house burned to the ground. I wound up moving my Aunt from NoCal to NM, and helped Dad move from NM to South Texas, and the brain surgery went well. We're all alive and kicking cheers

Aunt now has a new place, Dad is attending some games (in his bad-ass wheelchair) where my nephew (his grandson) plays ball for Texas A&M, and  my gal is meaner than ever  scratch

Hang in there Mugster2 thumb And ride that durn bike !!! It's a catharsis.
Back to top Go down
Fiftygrit

Fiftygrit

howdy Empty
PostSubject: Re: howdy   howdy EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 7:23 pm

Like they say, what does not kill you only makes you stronger, our son had a subdermal hemorrhage all most killed him, I found that you are never alone, there are always some great people out there to talk to, dont keep things bottled up, it wont help, trust me.
Back to top Go down
Ziabeam

Ziabeam

howdy Empty
PostSubject: Re: howdy   howdy EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 11:33 pm

You are right Fiftygrit. Wish I was better at that (talking to people in person). Also lost a wife and unborn daughter 11 years ago. I hate talking about bad things, aside from reminding people of the sage advice you gave. Find some healthy way to get it out of your system. For me it is tinkering. Tinkering a lot. All the awful crap that can happen in life is flat out not worth any self pity. The thing that helped me most after losing my wife and daughter, after several years I tracked down the Doctor and asked him to forgive himself, and reminded him that we (wife and I) knew he cared about us. Turns out he needed that pep talk in the worst way, as he had agonized over losing her as well. Then I reminded myself that my step-daughter needed a dad. Life got better, after I focused my attention on those around me, who needed strength.
Glad your son is still with you. Very glad thumb
Back to top Go down
Fiftygrit

Fiftygrit

howdy Empty
PostSubject: Re: howdy   howdy EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 1:10 am

Yup me too, the funny thing is I think some times men`s pride gets in the way, we store to much inside and it eats a way at you till you become not able to function, I love to tinker also, RC cars, my bikes, I even go out and use a metal detector, just stuff to keep busy, Its my way to get rid of stress, I just really cant handle even the smallest amount of it any more, the bad part is my fall back is too Scotch, I joke about it but it can be a problem, oh ya did I mention golf, that is the most frustrating game my ancestors ever came up with, I know now why Scott`s drink Scotch hahaha cheer`s bud, always chin up, tomorrow may bring a great day to ride, golf, RC, you name it.
Back to top Go down
Mugster2

howdy Empty
PostSubject: Re: howdy   howdy EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 11:54 am

Thanks for the comments. We'll see what the winter brings...maybe I can get some rides in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

howdy Empty
PostSubject: Re: howdy   howdy Empty

Back to top Go down

howdy
Page 1 of 1