Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Share | 

new Arkansas member

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Big-Deal

PostSubject: new Arkansas member   Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:14 pm

So That bike picture in the upper left hand corner of the home page with the front wheel in the water is my bike. My exact bike before I bought it... I happened on this forum after following a link on Facebook looking for Power programmer advice... It was kind of a surprise. So anyway... love to ride. New to the WR as of last fall, I have a V Strom 1000 that I rode to Alaska and the Arctic ocean last summer, I just got back from a week of riding the WR250r in Moab, Utah... had a ton of fun. The wife took her bike and had some fun too. she is totally new to riding.
Back to top Go down
Fiftygrit

PostSubject: Re: new Arkansas member   Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:33 am

Welcome, you were infamous on a forum and didnt even know it, I have been teaching my daughter this last week, went from a scooter to an XT250, you have to be patient thats for sure, bit of a transition from auto to the clutch, but hell 3 days and she is riding around town with me and up shifting and down shifting, its all good, have fun, cheer`s
Back to top Go down

new Arkansas member
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1