Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

new Arkansas member

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Big-Deal

new Arkansas member Empty
PostSubject: new Arkansas member   new Arkansas member EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 9:14 pm

So That bike picture in the upper left hand corner of the home page with the front wheel in the water is my bike. My exact bike before I bought it... I happened on this forum after following a link on Facebook looking for Power programmer advice... It was kind of a surprise. So anyway... love to ride. New to the WR as of last fall, I have a V Strom 1000 that I rode to Alaska and the Arctic ocean last summer, I just got back from a week of riding the WR250r in Moab, Utah... had a ton of fun. The wife took her bike and had some fun too. she is totally new to riding.
Back to top Go down
Fiftygrit

Fiftygrit

new Arkansas member Empty
PostSubject: Re: new Arkansas member   new Arkansas member EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 12:33 am

Welcome, you were infamous on a forum and didnt even know it, I have been teaching my daughter this last week, went from a scooter to an XT250, you have to be patient thats for sure, bit of a transition from auto to the clutch, but hell 3 days and she is riding around town with me and up shifting and down shifting, its all good, have fun, cheer`s
Back to top Go down

new Arkansas member
Page 1 of 1