Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Never seen anyone do this before...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Willzor7

Never seen anyone do this before... Empty
PostSubject: Never seen anyone do this before...   Never seen anyone do this before... EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 1:46 pm

Placed my programmer inside a protaper barpad Never seen anyone do this before... IMAG0066
then cut a strip in the cover to see the lights Never seen anyone do this before... IMAG0068

Better than just hiding it near the battery or zip tying it near the odometer :)
Back to top Go down
Evol

Evol

PostSubject: Re: Never seen anyone do this before...   Never seen anyone do this before... EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 4:07 pm

Cool...But do you really need a tach? Just listen to the engine and focus on the ride!!!
Back to top Go down
Biglake

PostSubject: Re: Never seen anyone do this before...   Never seen anyone do this before... EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 5:12 pm

I prefer having mine tucked under the battery strap out of harms way, I havent adjusted it in over two years, I have no need to look at it.

If you ride on the road and like to watch the lights change on it, I guess it'd be alright on the bars but for my use I'd be worried a tree branch would rip the wires out of it.
Back to top Go down
Willzor7

PostSubject: Re: Never seen anyone do this before...   Never seen anyone do this before... EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 6:30 pm

I just like the lights haha.. I never look at it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never seen anyone do this before...   Never seen anyone do this before... Empty

Back to top Go down

Never seen anyone do this before...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: Technical :: Pipes 'n Programmers-
Jump to: