Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Free owners manual download

Go down 
+2
zacharias
WRRSam
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WRRSam

WRRSam

owners manual - Free owners manual download Empty
PostSubject: Free owners manual download   owners manual - Free owners manual download EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:12 am

If you need a owners manual for your bike (or any yamaha) you can get it here:
http://www.yamahaownershandbook.com.au/?r=0
I got my bike 2nd hand with no manual, thank you Yamaha great site bow .
I just wish they would put the international spec bike's service manual on there.
Back to top Go down
zacharias

PostSubject: Re: Free owners manual download   owners manual - Free owners manual download EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 8:25 am

Thanks a lot pal owners manual - Free owners manual download 525406
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free owners manual download   owners manual - Free owners manual download EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:24 pm

Thanks very much for the link. I bought my WRR used and didnt get one. Very helpful!!!
Back to top Go down
LRSscout

PostSubject: Re: Free owners manual download   owners manual - Free owners manual download EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:14 pm

Thank you so much for this. Somehow my speedometer got set to metric
Back to top Go down
BigBird

PostSubject: Re: Free owners manual download   owners manual - Free owners manual download EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:23 pm

Does anyone know how to PRINT a copy of this or where to get a file that will let you print?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: Free owners manual download   owners manual - Free owners manual download EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:31 am

BigBird wrote:
Does anyone know how to PRINT a copy of this or where to get a file that will let you print?
It's secured. Unless you have the means to crack the password, it isn't going to let you print.

There are .pdfs of the owner's manual out there that are not secured. I don't have them at my fingertips, but a little Google magic and patience should find them for you.
Back to top Go down
oic0

oic0

PostSubject: Re: Free owners manual download   owners manual - Free owners manual download EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:04 pm

Option A - Very Time Consuming. PrintScn Button, open MsPaint, Crtl+V, crop it and print. Page by page. In general this is how you print things people don't want you to print and save images people dont want you to save. If its on your screen, it CAN be saved or recorded. Less than ideal for 100 pages though.

Option B - Faster: Download GIMP (free opensource image editor, a lot like photoshop). Drag and drop the file in to it. It will ask you how you would like to import it. Change the drop down box that says images to layers. Now, you can save it as an MNG and then covert the MNG to a PDF with a different program, or you can hit print, uncheck the visibility for the top page (click the eyeball on the top most layer), repeat ad-nauseum.
Back to top Go down

Free owners manual download
Page 1 of 1