Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Bunny incident!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mcdoudlehopper

mcdoudlehopper

Bunny incident! Empty
PostSubject: Bunny incident!   Bunny incident! EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 2:47 am

So I was just on my way home and hit a short cut trail home and WAMMO - SCHMUCKED a bunny. The impact happened so fast I don't remember much. Wanted to post this up for some reads, maybe prepare someone else for the time it happens. Remembered not to swerve as I possibly could have layed the bike down. Took the impact just like hitting a bolder on the trails and kept heading straight. The rabbit ended up striking the front wheel and I just run him over. Turned around and made sure he was dead. It sucks it happened but remember not to freak out and swerve guys! It could have ended worse. thumb
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

Bunny incident! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bunny incident!   Bunny incident! EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 3:41 pm

No, it doesn't suck. Bunnies get no respect around here....
Back to top Go down
waltermitty

Bunny incident! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bunny incident!   Bunny incident! EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 4:05 pm

They are good to eat!
Back to top Go down
mcdoudlehopper

mcdoudlehopper

Bunny incident! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bunny incident!   Bunny incident! EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 3:20 pm

Love to eat rabbit myself but he was pretty squished. horse
Back to top Go down
Fiftygrit

Fiftygrit

Bunny incident! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bunny incident!   Bunny incident! EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 4:39 pm

Your lucky, bunnies are small, we have black bear grizzly bear and moose, O dont recommend hitting any of these, cheer`s
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

Bunny incident! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bunny incident!   Bunny incident! EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 5:50 am

Fiftygrit wrote:
Your lucky, bunnies are small, we have black bear grizzly bear and moose, O dont recommend hitting any of these, cheer`s
We have those AND the bunnies. Along with the usual assortment of elk, whitetails, and muleys. I don't ride much around here at night.

And a guy on a crotch rocket centerpunched a bighorn ram near the China Wall last week. Riding through the rock cut area at night, at speed, is just plain dumb.

Pity about the bighorn.
Back to top Go down
keetmanaa

Bunny incident! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bunny incident!   Bunny incident! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:48 pm

Fiftygrit wrote:

The rule is: if you can eat it in one sitting..hit it, if not swerve.
Back to top Go down
Fiftygrit

Fiftygrit

Bunny incident! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bunny incident!   Bunny incident! EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 5:45 am

Our motto is, hit it, cook it, eat as much as you can, saves packing it out hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bunny incident! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bunny incident!   Bunny incident! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bunny incident!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: General :: WRR/X General Discussion-
Jump to: