Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Raystown lake riders

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
paulie1960

Raystown lake riders Empty
PostSubject: Raystown lake riders   Raystown lake riders EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 7:38 pm

Ill be at raystown lake with my dualsport july 24 25 26, if anybody is around for a couple hours of trail riding ?
Back to top Go down
Branch run

Branch run

PostSubject: Re: Raystown lake riders   Raystown lake riders EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 10:21 pm

The only place I know to trail ride is bald eagle st forest,an hour away from huntingdon. I could ride Sunday.
Back to top Go down
paulie1960

PostSubject: Re: Raystown lake riders   Raystown lake riders EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 7:01 am

Sunday is good,I have to see bald eagle on map if I'm trailering it or riding the. I never rode in pa. I ride south jersey, lots of single track and sand. Cell 609 501 7706
Back to top Go down
paulie1960

PostSubject: Re: Raystown lake riders   Raystown lake riders EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 7:11 am

Is there a safe place park. I heading home on Sunday so it looks like trailering is best.
Back to top Go down
Branch run

Branch run

PostSubject: Re: Raystown lake riders   Raystown lake riders EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:41 am

I live halfway between huntingdon and bald eagle,I could show you the way. There is a good parking lot a couple miles off 322 north of milroy. I work till 9am but am free after that,pm me if you are interested in meeting near where I live,I have maps I can email you. Hope you like rocks and mud!
Back to top Go down
stemur1

PostSubject: Re: Raystown lake riders   Raystown lake riders EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 2:46 pm

Hey I was just out at Raystown with my boy camping at Nancy's Camp(boaters only). I'd love to ride out that way and I'll see what I can do with my work schedule, but Sunday's are always best.
Back to top Go down
stemur1

PostSubject: Re: Raystown lake riders   Raystown lake riders EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 2:47 pm

By the way, I'm out in Doylestown, PA.....any WRR guys out my way?
Back to top Go down
Branch run

Branch run

PostSubject: Re: Raystown lake riders   Raystown lake riders EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 10:44 pm

stemur1 wrote:
Hey I was just out at Raystown with my boy camping at Nancy's Camp(boaters only).  I'd love to ride out that way and I'll see what I can do with my work schedule, but Sunday's are always best.
come on out. I like twisty paved roads but I get a craving for trails a couple times a year.
Back to top Go down
paulie1960

PostSubject: Re: Raystown lake riders   Raystown lake riders EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 10:45 am

[quote="Branch run"]I live halfway between huntingdon and bald eagle,I could show you the way. There is a good parking lot a couple miles off 322 north of milroy. I work till 9am but am free after that,pm me if you are interested in meeting near where I live,I have maps I can email you. Hope you like rocks and mud![/quote branch run I can't make Sunday. But possibly Saturday. I'm camping at raystowm and don't have a signal at the site
Back to top Go down
Branch run

Branch run

PostSubject: Re: Raystown lake riders   Raystown lake riders EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 11:23 am

I work all day Saturday. I am still going to ride Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raystown lake riders   Raystown lake riders Empty

Back to top Go down

Raystown lake riders
Page 1 of 1