Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Is Jamie Little HOT or what?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mwakey

mwakey

Is Jamie Little HOT or what? Empty
PostSubject: Is Jamie Little HOT or what?   Is Jamie Little HOT or what? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:54 pm

Was watching the NASCAR race this weekend with Jamie Little doing the pit reporting. Damn I love a girl with a ponytail. She is smokin' HOT!

.....AND she rides!!....

http://www.jamielittle.com/

http://www.allleftturns.com/jamie-little-pics
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Is Jamie Little HOT or what?   Is Jamie Little HOT or what? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:18 pm

*tosses Mark a towel* Careful or you'll gum up your keyboard. Is Jamie Little HOT or what? 810411

Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: Is Jamie Little HOT or what?   Is Jamie Little HOT or what? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 9:14 pm

mwakey wrote:
Was watching the NASCAR race this weekend with Jamie Little doing the pit reporting. Damn I love a girl with a ponytail. She is smokin' HOT!

.....AND she rides!!....

http://www.jamielittle.com/
Mark... is this where you start whistling and yelling "Show us your tits" or "Skin to win..." or something like that?

Meh... she's not hard to look at. But her position while shooting that shotgun... she needs a coach. Never going to have much success shooting like that.

What is smokin' HOT.... hmmmm.... well, my wife for one...

But somebody everybody is familar with... hmmmm... how about Nicole Kidman in "Far & Away"? Now that's HOT female - I can even forgive her for marrying that short little dipstick Tom Cruise and showing very little judgement in doing so. She seems to have successfully removed that wart...

Is Jamie Little HOT or what? Nicole-kidman-003
Back to top Go down
Fargo_Wolf

Fargo_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Is Jamie Little HOT or what?   Is Jamie Little HOT or what? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 9:31 pm

But everyone here knows that Shewolf beats BOTH of them hands down. Is Jamie Little HOT or what? 61865 Is Jamie Little HOT or what? 810411
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Jamie Little HOT or what?   Is Jamie Little HOT or what? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Jamie Little HOT or what?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: