Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Most comfortable seat?

Go down 
+2
Goldentaco
htdracn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
htdracn

Most comfortable seat? Empty
PostSubject: Most comfortable seat?   Most comfortable seat? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 2:46 am

I'm sorry if this has been worked to death, I'm new on here and couldn't find the topic. What's the consensus on the most comfortable seat brand? Cause that a** racker that comes stock on the wr is horrible. I'd also like it maybe 1/2" to 3/4" lower. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Goldentaco

PostSubject: Re: Most comfortable seat?   Most comfortable seat? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 3:54 am

I have the Seat Concepts with the tailbone channel cut in it. It's great compared to the nutcracker that came stock. Riding a mix of dirt and road, it's good for 8-10hrs for me in the saddle. Sure there's some squirming towards the end but you gotta pay to play.

J
Back to top Go down
GlibGuy

GlibGuy

PostSubject: Re: Most comfortable seat?   Most comfortable seat? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 12:14 pm

A friend of mine has a Bill Mayer.  You pay big bucks but his is very, very comfortable.
Back to top Go down
rsteiger

rsteiger

PostSubject: Re: Most comfortable seat?   Most comfortable seat? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 1:21 pm

I have tried two Seat Concept seats (Tall and Normal but neither with the tailbone channel cut into it) and a custom made Renazco.

The Seat Concepts were several levels better than the stock but the Renazco is several levels better than the Seat Concepts.

I am toying around with getting a Russell Daylong seat made for the WRR. It is a bit weird looking on that bike but my experience has been that they are the most comfortable seat for me on other bikes.
Back to top Go down
Fiftygrit

Fiftygrit

PostSubject: Re: Most comfortable seat?   Most comfortable seat? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 2:24 pm

Seat concept for me also, way more comfortable compared to stock and it is lower.
Back to top Go down
Evol

Evol

PostSubject: Re: Most comfortable seat?   Most comfortable seat? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 10:06 pm

I had a Seat Concepts standard (tall) seat. I love it. It's soooo much better than the stock seat.
I have NOT tried any other brands yet though.
Back to top Go down
htdracn

PostSubject: Re: Most comfortable seat?   Most comfortable seat? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 12:09 am

Wow! Thank you for the input, maybe I can set my old butt on a seat concept soon to try it, I've seen the renazco , but I think it's a bit out of my butt budget right now.
Back to top Go down
rsteiger

rsteiger

PostSubject: Re: Most comfortable seat?   Most comfortable seat? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 2:53 am

htdracn wrote:
Wow! Thank you for the input, maybe I can set my old butt on a seat concept soon to try it, I've seen the renazco , but I think it's a bit out of my butt budget right now.

The Seat Concept seat is probably the best comfort for the $ value out there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most comfortable seat?   Most comfortable seat? Empty

Back to top Go down

Most comfortable seat?
Page 1 of 1