Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Share | 

Hey Everyone! Moto Girl From SoCal :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
miss_taela

PostSubject: Hey Everyone! Moto Girl From SoCal :)   Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:47 pm

Hello!! I just found this forum and am super excited about joining!

I've been riding my WR250R for almost a year now, just got my license last month. Still a beginner, but learning more and more each day. Would love to interact with people who share the same passion and love for riding as me.

Well, I'm Taela, in my 20s, and live in SoCal, particularly in the Inland Empire around the Big Bear mountains.

Brap Braap! Peace YAM
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone! Moto Girl From SoCal :)   Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:33 pm

Howdy, and welcome. :)
You ride your bike off-road, too?
Back to top Go down
miss_taela

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone! Moto Girl From SoCal :)   Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:16 pm

I do! I get a little nervous around ruts and corners I can't see all the way through, but its still a lot of fun! I want to learn about more beginner/intermediate trails.
Back to top Go down
Fiftygrit

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone! Moto Girl From SoCal :)   Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:39 am

welcome to the club, the more you ride off road the better it gets, just dont out ride your skillset, ride at a speed you are comfortable with, its all good, cheer`s
Back to top Go down
Prime

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone! Moto Girl From SoCal :)   Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:26 pm

Welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
SLOWRIDER

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone! Moto Girl From SoCal :)   Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:59 pm

Hello,

There is great riding in Lake Arrowhead and Big Bear area that you posted you are in.

There is two trails that connects Lake Arrow head with Big Bear, I have also ridden from lake Arrow head to Lucerne Valley and to Apple Valley. (Not as pretty, you leave the pine trees for desert)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone! Moto Girl From SoCal :)   

Back to top Go down

Hey Everyone! Moto Girl From SoCal :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1