Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

12 Gauge Dirt Bike..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BCRider

12 Gauge Dirt Bike.. Empty
PostSubject: 12 Gauge Dirt Bike..   12 Gauge Dirt Bike.. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 2:06 pm

Ran the scabbard through the compression straps on the saddle bag, and through the molle straps on the scabbard.
Fits very well from resting on passenger foot peg and alongside the center of bag. Cradles it just right.
Added 3 zip ties from frame to d-rings on scabbard and done. Very solid!

12 Gauge Dirt Bike.. 2015-010

12 Gauge Dirt Bike.. 2015-012

12 Gauge Dirt Bike.. 2015-013

12 Gauge Dirt Bike.. 2015-014

The saddle is empty on the one side, so I lose the use of it, but now I gotta shotgun with me!
beater

Anyone else do something similar?
Back to top Go down
TKO

TKO

PostSubject: Re: 12 Gauge Dirt Bike..   12 Gauge Dirt Bike.. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:01 pm

My KSG would fit better. wink 12 Gauge Dirt Bike.. <a href=12 Gauge Dirt Bike.. 2014-112" />
Back to top Go down
Ziabeam

Ziabeam

PostSubject: Re: 12 Gauge Dirt Bike..   12 Gauge Dirt Bike.. EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 1:48 am

You'll put an eye out with that thing.
Back to top Go down
TKO

TKO

PostSubject: Re: 12 Gauge Dirt Bike..   12 Gauge Dirt Bike.. EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 10:27 am

Ziabeam wrote:
You'll put an eye out with that thing.

. . . and then some.  Very happy

Only 26 inches overall length.  15 shots without a reload.  With either the BUIS or the EOTech it is scary accurate with slugs.

Loaded with #4 buckshot it has supplanted my AR's and pistols for the SHTF house tool.

Ready for the Zombie Apocalypse.   thumb

Fun gun.  bannana
Back to top Go down
Ziabeam

Ziabeam

PostSubject: Re: 12 Gauge Dirt Bike..   12 Gauge Dirt Bike.. EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 4:24 pm

Saw those when they first came out at the Shot-Show in Vegas.

Now you can even buy a receiver to convert a Mossberg to a Saiga clip fed short barreled shoulder fired bullpup (think twenty-rounder)... WITHOUT an SBS permit, since the gun is simply classified as a "FIREARM".

We'll see how long that lasts before a new rule preempts that freedom too budah
Back to top Go down
TKO

TKO

PostSubject: Re: 12 Gauge Dirt Bike..   12 Gauge Dirt Bike.. EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 5:23 pm

Ziabeam wrote:
Saw those when they first came out at the Shot-Show in Vegas.

Now you can even buy a receiver to convert a Mossberg to a Saiga clip fed short barreled shoulder fired bullpup (think twenty-rounder)... WITHOUT an SBS permit, since the gun is simply classified as a "FIREARM".

We'll see how long that lasts before a new rule preempts that freedom too budah

Magazine fed is cool.  The only downside is you can't go low prone . . . same reason I prefer 20 round AR mags over the 30 rounders.

On the plus side, reloading by slapping in another mag sure beats loading the tubes by hand.   Very happy   Although there are tube speed feeds out there . . . just not very practical.

The first generation KSG had some early production issues.  I waited for generation 2.X for the bugs to get worked out.  It has performed flawlessly with all ammo that I have fed it.  Waiting also allowed me to purchase it at a more reasonable price.

When loaded with the Aguila mini slugs the thing holds 23 rounds.  (11 + 11 + one in the chamber).  eeek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 12 Gauge Dirt Bike..   12 Gauge Dirt Bike.. Empty

Back to top Go down

12 Gauge Dirt Bike..
Page 1 of 1