Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Share | 

Back in the saddle again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zodiac1

PostSubject: Back in the saddle again   Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:27 pm

Well after many years of not ridding motorcycles, I finally bought a brand new WRR in FEB.  I really wanted a street legal trail bike, more so than a true dual sport, but we can't plate dirt bikes here unless they are manufactured as being street legal. After some research it was obvious, for the money, the WRR was the bike for me......  Now after several mods (lower gearing, opened exhaust, tires, tune, handle bars, etc) it is now more the street legal trail bike I was after.  It may not be as powerful as the '80 YZ250 I was ridding when I was a kid wink, but it handles any of the trails I care to tackle....some of which are pretty gnarly.  

Peace YAM
Back to top Go down
Fiftygrit

PostSubject: Re: Back in the saddle again   Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:55 am

By the title of this post I thought it was going to be about sex, imagine my disapointment, its fun to have a bike you can ride around town and head out the highway and hit a trail. they are fun thats for sure, welcome to the club.
Back to top Go down
Zodiac1

PostSubject: Re: Back in the saddle again   Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:53 pm

Fiftygrit wrote:
By the title of this post I thought it was going to be about sex, imagine my disapointment

Hmmm....Maybe we need a Freudian analysis of this response, was it the saddle or was it the horse connotation that got you excited?  :hmmm:

Seriously, I agree having a trail/dirt bike that is street legal is a big plus.....no going back now.
Back to top Go down
Fiftygrit

PostSubject: Re: Back in the saddle again   Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:38 pm

Nothing to do with horses, It was kind of a slang thing in the city I grew up in for shagging, I have never rode a horse, but i have been back in the saddle hahahaha, If you could grab a horses right ear and twist to make it go fast and slow I might try it.
Back to top Go down
Evol

PostSubject: Re: Back in the saddle again   Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:28 pm

Fiftygrit wrote:
If you could grab a whore's right ear and twist to make it go fast and slow I might try it.

Fixed it for you....  wink
Back to top Go down
Fiftygrit

PostSubject: Re: Back in the saddle again   Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:46 pm

Hahahahahaha your bad, but I like that. poser2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in the saddle again   

Back to top Go down

Back in the saddle again
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1