Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving Eh

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
urmomsayswhat

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving Eh Empty
PostSubject: Happy Canadian Thanksgiving Eh   Happy Canadian Thanksgiving Eh EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 10:19 am

Hey eveyone. New member, just joined today.

I'm from near Ottawa Ontario, and coming to the end of my second year of riding, also my second season with a 08 WR250x.

Bike has a two brothers exhaust and fuel tuner as well as an Athena big bore kit with the air box flapper delete. Yamalink, seat customs seat and some other little things.

Love the bike so far, for my next set of tired I think I might look for something that has a little bit of tread to give me a tid bit more grip on a couple rail lines and dirt. Suggestions are welcome for sure. Most of my offroading is saved for my Yz125 though.

Glad to be here and if you're from the Ottawa Valley feel free to drop me a line
Back to top Go down
Fiftygrit

Fiftygrit

PostSubject: Re: Happy Canadian Thanksgiving Eh   Happy Canadian Thanksgiving Eh EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 11:15 am

Thanks fellow Canuck, lots of beer wine turkey and football, was a great day, cheer`s
Back to top Go down
Ziabeam

Ziabeam

PostSubject: Re: Happy Canadian Thanksgiving Eh   Happy Canadian Thanksgiving Eh EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 6:25 am

Guessing this is a good time to work on a bike up there, and tinker on it through the winter... but DANG what is left to do? Lots of upgrades complete already.
Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
urmomsayswhat

PostSubject: Re: Happy Canadian Thanksgiving Eh   Happy Canadian Thanksgiving Eh EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 7:47 am

Ziabeam wrote:
Guessing this is a good time to work on a bike up there, and tinker on it through the winter... but DANG what is left to do? Lots of upgrades complete already.
Welcome aboard.

Not much to do on the bike, other than a good end of season cleaning in the next week or two.
Right now it's time to get to work on the sled. Electric starter with new brushes went in last night.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Fiftygrit

Fiftygrit

PostSubject: Re: Happy Canadian Thanksgiving Eh   Happy Canadian Thanksgiving Eh EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 10:47 am

Yup my bike is put up on the stand put away for winter, and Im packed and heading to AZ for the winter, would love to take the bike but no room on the 5th wheel. cheer`s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Canadian Thanksgiving Eh   Happy Canadian Thanksgiving Eh Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving Eh
Page 1 of 1