Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Battery replacement

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DutchTerror

Battery replacement Empty
PostSubject: Battery replacement   Battery replacement EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 10:05 am

I finally replaced the original Yuasa battery in my 2008. I can't complain about that kind of life span. I replaced it with a Tusk Lithium battery, from Rocky Mountain ATV. It came with a bunch of foam pads, but I didn't need any of them. Perfect fit as it. Seems the starter turns over a bit faster now. Just in case anyone is looking for a lighter replacement.

https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/p/1647/53776/Tusk-Lithium-Battery?v=9919
Back to top Go down
66T

66T

PostSubject: Re: Battery replacement   Battery replacement EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 8:43 pm

Good idea imo.

But me? Replaced my battery with a lithium ebay item, claiming 220cca. I think I might've been duped. Oh well, live and learn. Next time, it's a proven lithium.
Back to top Go down
greenboy

greenboy

PostSubject: Re: Battery replacement   Battery replacement EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 9:55 am

earthX ETX12A here. seems like a great design right down to the terminals.

http://earthxmotorsports.com/shop/ETX12A
Back to top Go down
Berwyn Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Battery replacement   Battery replacement EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 12:54 pm

Put a Shorai in mine about three years ago and have never looked back. It been a 290cc for about 2 of those years. Berwyn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battery replacement   Battery replacement Empty

Back to top Go down

Battery replacement
Page 1 of 1