Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Share | 

New(ish) member

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ship_Faced

PostSubject: New(ish) member   Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:27 pm

Whats up everyone! Been on here a month or so but I figured I would introduce myself.  Im from Lewes, DE and recently picked up a 2012 WR250R with 426 miles. Been riding for a pretty long time on all sorts of bikes and Ive had may share of scoots over the years. Started on dirt on XRs and running trails all over south jersey, moved to the street with a '72 CB350 and then onto sport bikes with a '06 Ducati Sport classic.   I then sold the Duc and got Harley Fatboy for long distance family cruises.  I still have the Harley, the CB, a XR50 pit bike, my wifes scooter and Kawi LTD 250 and I've been buying and selling all sorts of other stuff in between. Focusing on Dirt/ADV rides now with friends and family and getting my son on the "Fiddy" in the next few years. (he's 9 mo. old Very happy )

Here is a pic of my scoot from the first day I took her for a rip.. Since then Ive installed Tusk D-Flex Hand Guards, a Wolfman enduro Tank bag, a Sandman Case saver/freedom cover, Flatlands skid plate, a GYTR Rear fender Rack, and im about to pull the trigger on my new 13/47 sprockets and a new Chain once my paypal funds clear from stuff I sold on eBay..

Looking forward to talking more with you guys! Cheers!

Back to top Go down
Mozart 2

PostSubject: Re: New(ish) member   Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:16 pm

Welcome!
Nice find on the 2012 WRR. I still find it odd for a 3 (or 4) year old WRR to have only 426 miles. I've owned my (brand new) 2015 for approximately a month and it has over 1500 miles on it already.
Hopefully you'll put on lots of miles.
Back to top Go down

New(ish) member
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1