Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Share | 

WTB: Graves Insert and WRX Kickstand

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sortamoto

PostSubject: WTB: Graves Insert and WRX Kickstand   Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:24 pm

Hi folks, I realize that some other recently posted WTBs for the same things, but I am also looking for:

Graves Exhaust Insert: new is $95 shipped. Anyone have one they want to unload and help me save a little?

WRX Kickstand: OEM # 17 - STAND, SIDE - 3D7-27311-11-00. The PO shortened mine an inch, but I raised the suspension back up and now need to use a block of wood to compensate. New is about $55 shipped--anyone have a used one for less?
Back to top Go down
SLOWRIDER

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Graves Insert and WRX Kickstand   Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:38 pm

Hello

I will do $60.00 + shipping

Thanks,
Ken
Back to top Go down
Sortamoto

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Graves Insert and WRX Kickstand   Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:29 pm

SLOWRIDER wrote:
Hello

I will do $60.00 + shipping

Thanks,
Ken

Hi Ken, I sent you a PM.

@Everyone else: I'm still in need of a kickstand if you have a spare.
Back to top Go down
Sortamoto

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Graves Insert and WRX Kickstand   Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:07 pm

I'm still in the market for both of these items. If anyone has them available for a decent price, let me know. Riding season has pretty much arrived (even in NY, weird this year...), so I'm looking to cross a few things off the wish list asap.
Back to top Go down
Sortamoto

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Graves Insert and WRX Kickstand   Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:32 pm

Final bump. Not a lot of action so far. I'll hold out for another week or so; if nothing by then, I guess I'll suck it up and get them new.
Back to top Go down
SLOWRIDER

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Graves Insert and WRX Kickstand   Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:30 pm

Hello,

I just sent you a personal E-mail.

Thanks,
Ken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Graves Insert and WRX Kickstand   

Back to top Go down

WTB: Graves Insert and WRX Kickstand
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1