Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

WR250X Supermoto Racing Footage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Handz

WR250X Supermoto Racing Footage Empty
PostSubject: WR250X Supermoto Racing Footage   WR250X Supermoto Racing Footage EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 9:10 pm

Check out the awesome footage from my Supermoto Track Day at Adam’s Motorsport Park. The footage was filmed during a session later in the afternoon. I am riding my stock WR250X and the bike in front of me is a Honda CR125. Enjoy!!!

Back to top Go down
Evol

Evol

PostSubject: Re: WR250X Supermoto Racing Footage   WR250X Supermoto Racing Footage EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 10:21 pm

thumb
Back to top Go down
Handz

PostSubject: Re: WR250X Supermoto Racing Footage   WR250X Supermoto Racing Footage EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 3:05 pm

Here is some more footage from my SUPERMOTO Track Day. Playing around with a CR125 2-stroke riding my WR250X Supermoto. This is 3rd party footage from the side of the track. Enjoy!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WR250X Supermoto Racing Footage   WR250X Supermoto Racing Footage Empty

Back to top Go down

WR250X Supermoto Racing Footage
Page 1 of 1